Virginia City 100 – Update due to Current Air Quality

We’ve been getting a lot of questions about Virginia City 100 and our ride plans due to the current air quality. We wanted to be upfront and update everyone as to what is in the works.


The Go / No-Go decision about holding VC100 on September 18th will be made and announced by Friday, September 3rd. If the air quality is still poor, then we will be hosting the ride in Virginia City on Saturday, October 16th as our alternate date.


Rather than move the 100 to Red Rock, this year we will move The Rumble to Virginia City and host “The Really Rocky Rumble” —so sanctioned LD and 50 mile rides will be held in conjunction with the traditional Virginia City 100.


We thank everyone for their commitment and patience while we all struggle with these current conditions.


Crysta Turnage
VC100 Ride Manager

Scroll to Top